Does your business model require you to be on Instagram for almost all the time? If you are running multiples Instagram accounts via a single IP address, you may run into the risk of getting your accounts banned. It can a real bummer if you suddenly lose that big account you were trying to grow. Let’s find out more about this social media platform and Instagram proxies can aid your marketing efforts.
Founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Instagram is an online community that comprises of over 800 million users. The popular social media platform is often used to capture and share the world’s moments instantaneously, while on the go. The photo-sharing application was launched in 2010, and is also capable of photo manipulation via its in-app filters. As Instagram allows users to follow each other, it wasn’t surprising for the app to be used for business purposes as well. One could easily tell a visual story about their brand and instantly engage with their followers wherever they are.
Why Bother with Instagram Marketing and Proxy Usage?
The main reason: it has more than 350 million monthly active users. If you are able to tap into any sort of automation, you can increase quality traffic flow, brand awareness, and even sales. When it comes to automation tools, there are plentiful. You can use them to perform mind-numbing tasks on your behalf. This is where Instagram proxies. You can’t risk allowing Instagram to connect the dots and ban all of your accounts. By using proxies, you can look like you are coming from different places. It is currently impossible for a single person to use one IP address for hundreds of Instagram accounts. However, the game changes when they have 50 proxies per 100 Instagram accounts.
Skip All the Restrictions with a Proxy to Facilitate Instagram Marketing
Making use of a proxy can help you keep to your Instagram marketing schedule without experiencing untimely interruptions on the social media platform. Here’s a quick look at how it works:
- Step 1: Visit Proxy Key and choose U.S. when you are asked to choose a place.
- Step 2: Pick a plan (you can go with the 1 Proxy plan) and sign up.
- Step 3: After you have signed up, details of your proxy will be sent to you.
- Step 4: Copy and paste the given IP address and the port number into your proxy settings.
- Step 5: If you are unsure, you can refer to this tutorial on how to enter the settings.
- Step 6: Once your proxy is all set up, log into your desired Instagram account and complete your marketing tasks with complete peace of mind.