How to Install a Proxy on Internet Explorer Last Updated March 29, 2012
Follow the steps below to configure proxy settings on your Internet Explorer browser. The tutorials use Internet Explorer 9.0 but other versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer should be similar.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the gear on the top right (or hit ALT + X on your keyboard)
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Connections Tab
- Select LAN Settings
- Place a checkmark in the two tick boxes under Proxy Server (the Address and Portedit boxes will now turn white and be editable)
- Enter your Proxy server IP and the port number in their respective edit boxes.
- Click on OK until all the windows have closed
- Start Browsing!
Follow with slides