From the biggest blockbuster movies to sports to groundbreaking series, and more, HBO is home to the shows that gets people talking. HBO has been around for more than four decades. The platform has been a favorite source of entertainment for people living in the United States. HBO operates seven types of 24-hour networks on traditional pay television. They include HBO Latino (offers a diverse array of hot movies and series in Spanish), HBO Comedy, and HBO Family. People, who subscribe to Pay TV, have access to more than 150 hours of HBO’s best programming anytime. When it comes to HBO Go, it is not all smiles and sunshine for people accessing it from outside the U.S. This is where HBO Go proxies come in.
About HBO Go
HBO, the American premium cable network, also offer HBO Go. Launched in 2010, it is a TV Everywhere service that allows subscribers to stream a large selection of HBO content on demand. This includes sporting events, specials, films, and current and past series. Content can be accessed via the main HBO website, digital media players, video game consoles, mobile devices, and mobile apps. You can say that HBO Go is the successor to HBO on Broadband.
Problems with Watching Shows on HBO Go – Geo-Blocking
Seen this? This means that HBO Go and HBO Now are geoblocked to the United States.
You see, HBO offers its services in three separate packages:
- HBO Go: A separate streaming service
- HBO Now: A stand-alone streaming option
- Regular TV subscription (Do note that HBO Go comes as a free addition to the TV subscription)
Next, the two essential requirements for accessing said content include an American credit card and an American cable provider. These are the things that prevent individuals from simply signing up for HBO outside of the United States. If you are not located in one of HBO’s approved streaming regions, it might seem like a lost cause. However, there is always a way.
Skip All the Restrictions with a Proxy to Watch Videos on HBO Go
To continue watching your favorite shows, even if you are not in the U.S., you should utilize private HBO Go proxies. Here’s how you can set them up:
- Step 1: Visit Proxy Key and choose U.S. when you are asked to choose a place.
- Step 2: Pick a plan (you can go with the 1 Proxy plan) and sign up.
- Step 3: After you have signed up, details of your proxy will be sent to you.
- Step 4: Copy and paste the given IP address and the port number into your proxy settings.
- Step 5: If you are unsure, you can refer to this tutorial on how to enter the settings.
- Step 6: Once your proxy is all set up, visit the HBO Go website (HBO GO. It’s HBO. Anywhere.) and enjoy all the latest episodes at your own time and convenience!