How to Install a Proxy on Safari?
Follow the steps below to configure proxy settings on your Safari browser.
- Open Safari and go to “System Preferences”
- Once your “Network” settings open up, select “Advanced”
- Once “System Preferences” opens up, select the “Proxies” tab and hit “OK”
- Select the check box for “Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS)” and click “OK”
- Enter your Proxy Key Proxy IP and port into their corresponding fields, then enter the username and password, as seen in the “Proxy Key Order Details” email, into their corresponding fields. Click “OK”.
- Click the “Apply” button and start browsing!