How to Install a Proxy on Opera?
Follow the steps below to configure proxy settings on your Opera browser. The tutorials use Opera 45.0 but other versions of Opera should be similar.
- Click on "Menu" in the top left corner of the page and select "Settings"
- Select "Browser" and click on "Change Proxy Settings"
- Once the "Internet Properties" window opens, select LAN Settings
- Once the "LAN Settings" window opens up, check off the box for "Proxy Server"
- Enter your Proxy Key Proxy IP into the "HTTP Proxy" field, and the port into the "Port" field
- Click OK until all windows have closed and start browsing!