How to Install a Proxy on Internet Explorer?
Follow the steps below to configure proxy settings on your Internet Explorer browser. The tutorials use Internet Explorer 9.0 but other versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer should be similar.
- Click on the "Tools" dropdown in the top right corner of the page and select "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Connections" tab and select "LAN Settings"
- Once the "LAN Settings" window opens up, check off the box for "Proxy Server"
- Enter your Proxy Key Proxy IP into the "HTTP Proxy" field, and the port into the "Port" field
- Click OK until all windows have closed and start browsing!