How to Install a Proxy on Android?
Follow the steps below to configure proxy settings on your Android device. The tutorials use Android 6.0.1 but other versions of Android should be similar.
- Swipe up to view your apps. Click on Settings
- On the Settings screen, Click on Wi-Fi
- Click on the Connected Wi-Fi network
- On the Network Settings screen, select EDIT
- Check off to “Show Advanced Options”. Click the dropdown under “Proxy”, and select “Manual”.
- Enter your Proxy Key IP into the “Proxy Host Name” field, and your port into the “Proxy Port” field, then select “Authenticate server”.
- Enter your proxy username and password, as seen in the “Proxy Key Order Details” email, and click Connect. Start browsing!