- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Drive Proxy Key’s risk framework and IT compliance strategy.
- Guide and align security practices across all IT systems
- Consult with client to determine acceptable levels of risk for individual/ organization..
- Articulate and understand how the external threats impact risk to state agencies systems, data, and infrastructure.
- Assist with the establishment of programs to analyze information security risks in a manner that meets state requirements,and aligns with the risk posture of the client/organization.
The ideal candidate must have either of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or a related field.
- Equivalent combination of education, certifications (CISSP, CRISC, CISA etc.) with 8-10 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 4-5 years of experience in a related field with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills ( (verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to analyze data and generate metrics
- Ability to create and present plans to senior management
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work with little to no supervision
- A full understanding of security policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker with decision-making skills
- Able to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work with auditors and IT personnel
- Able to think outside job description guidelines
- Knowledgeable of the technology necessary to perform job functions
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving, project management, financial/budget management, scheduling, and resource management skills
- Independent as well as a team player